Sun. Sand. Surf. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. . .Key ingredients for a perfect day at the beach. Just add in ocean kayaks, paddle boards, surfboards, sailboats, skim boards and other beach activities, and you just may never want to leave! During the peak of the season, the Beach Grille opens to serve grilled burgers and hot dogs, chips, refreshing beverages and more.
Up on shore at the Beach Club, a dazzling pool invites you for early morning laps or a quick dip to cool off from the afternoon sun. A nearby kiddie pool – complete with water spray – gives the little ones their own special place to enjoy the water in a safe environment. The Snack Bar serves sandwiches, beverages, ice cream and more.
A member favorite, the Beach Club is a spectacular 50,500+ square foot oasis overlooking the stunning 89-foot illusion pool. Sea-scented breezes and swaying palm trees accent the three miles of private coastline along the Atlantic Ocean, creating the perfect setting for events including beach bashes, jamborees, summer camps, private member weddings and parties.
Beach Club Features
- 89-foot illusion pool for lap or recreational swimming
- Pool deck, lounge area and wading pool
- Poolside and beachside service and walk-up window with kid-friendly menus
- Island Room and Ocean Hearth offering indoor and outdoor dining
- Rafters, a casual ocean bar serving breakfast and lunch menus with tapas throughout the evening.
- Outdoor, oceanside living room with fireplace
- Library complete with a cozy fireplace, billiards, game tables and a media room with internet-cable
- The Teen Center, open 7 days/week offers WiFi, Wii, XBox, Netflix, 60" HD TV, computer access, ping pong, and food service.
- Architect: Peacock + Lewis (Palm Beach); Builder: Weitz Golf Inc.; Interior Designers: J. Banks Design Group (Hilton Head, SC)