SAVE THE DATE
4th Annual 5K Rabbit Run/Walk – March 30, 2018
Fun for all ages! Join us Friday, March 30 for our 4th annual 5K Rabbit Run/Walk. We are proud to exclusively host and sponsor this exciting event for people of all ages and fitness levels. Rain or shine, this family-friendly event promises good fun, food, and Easter cheer with friends. The race will begin and end at the JIRE front parking lot, located just inside the west main gate. Limited to John's Island Club members and their guests. 100% of the proceeds benefit the John's Island Community Service League (JICSL).
- 7:00 am = $25 Registration & Sign-In (JI member's & their guests)
- 7:45 am = Free 1/2 Mile Bunny Hop Kid's Race, ages 5-9 years old
- 8:00 am = RACE BEGINS | Course Map
Ways To Register:
• JI Members only: On-line club registration (billed to your club membership)
• JI Guests: On-line registration (pay via credit card)
• Download registration form (Please return to JIRE office, Club Fitness Center or Pro Shops)
• Pick up registration form at our sales office, Club Fitness Center or Pro Shops
• Register the morning of the event (7-7:45 am)
Early registrants can pick up their packets the day before the event at the John's Island Real Estate Company between noon and 4:30 p.m. Registration includes a T-shirt for the first 200± registrants. We can not guarantee sizes as we have to order the t-shirts in advance. Medals awarded to top age groups. Professionally timed by Run Vero. The course starts at John's Island Drive, right onto Indian Harbor Road, right onto Sea Oak Drive and finishes in front of the JIRE sales office.
A special 'THANK YOU' to our partners that help make our event a success:
- Countryside Citrus for donating fresh fruit & juice.
- Dough-Doughs Doughnut Food Truck will be selling delicious, freshly made doughnuts (bring cash!)
- John's Island Club for graciously providing a variety of beverages.
- The new Indian River County Fire Truck will be on display - kids get your fire hat! Pictures will be taken.
- Run Vero for managing and timing our event.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 772-231-0900.
Race Results :